Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. Psalm 119:35
Oh, how hard is it is for me not to want to argue with this verse. My journey (which includes a great deal of abuse of power and authority) and my western culture leaves me wanting to rebel against words like commands. By faith and the power of the spirit, I pray “Direct me in the path of your commands”
And I know that as I live in the …
fields of Love with white picket fence, a well of everlasting water with a resting place nearby
of Abba Father I where I will find delight, joy and peace.
Today I am thankful
- that the Father meets where exactly where I am
- that He does not leave me there
- that I can trust, believe and have faith in His Love
- the glorious gift of God’s creation of the Tennessee hills especially the one I live on
- seeing a a glorious blue sky on a very cold winter day while hearing the birds sing and feeling the peace of the Lord.
What are you thankful for?
Is this one of your favorite verses, here is a place to find items with this verse on it.